Saturday 29 August 2015

Sunset at the Contryside




Sometimes, I like to give myself a relaxing holiday away from the bustle of town and stay in the countryside for a few days. I like to go to this paddy field every time I am there, here I enjoy the peaceful, quiet and modest scenery... especially the sunset.  Apart from the beach, have you ever enjoyed the awe-inspiring sunset in any greenish paddy field? Why not have a try if you have a chance? It might give you another feeling of relaxation.

 I remember, on this infinite paddy field, I enjoyed an amazing sunset last year. The sun looked like a giant egg yolk, it tinted the sky orange,then mingled with scarlet... how pretty that hues was! it moved slowly until it dipped itself beneath the skyline. I enjoyed the twilight  moments...The dusk crept over from the east...







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...