Friday 15 November 2013

About Me

Hi, I am Rainbow, a typical mum. I especially enjoy sewing sock crafts, decorating and making unique hair accessories. Although I am a full time mother  but I will try my best to reserve time for my favorite craft projects. Prior to creating this blog, I had never thought to post and shared my ideas online. One day of last month, I was seized by a whim to create a blog to store my creative ideas, crafty projects and drabs of my life. Of course, I would like to share all my projects and my drabs of my life with you!

I am not an expert on sewing, knitting or crafting but I have some knowledge of  sewing and knitting and I have my own methods to do my projects. Perhaps some of my tutorials here would give you some ideas to create your own unique projects. I also welcome your comments because I would like to learn from you. 

Crafting is my lifelong hobby. I would never shout "Empty is my life!" because I like crafting and it make my life colorful. Every work done made me smile and satisfied. Don't you? I am sure you are also a craft-lover when you stay and visit my blog. You are welcome to download the photos and tutorials here as a reference for doing your own projects but please do not put it in your blogs/websites.

If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me. Email: rainbowscrafts.n.creations@gmail.com. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...